Saturday, March 17, 2012

Daddy/Daughter Dance

The gym/pool we belong to hosted a Daddy/Daughter Dance on Valentine's Day weekend. Andy took Emily there and they had a wonderful date.


Emily was so excited to dress up like a "princess" for the "ball." Andy came home from work while she was getting ready and she yelled down to him to NOT come upstairs because she was still getting ready. She wanted to make a entrance, I guess.  She loved the flowers he gave her.





I couldn't help but think about her getting ready for the prom. She is growing up so fast!

They went out to eat with two other couples and then headed to the dance. They danced the night away and Emily whispered to me when they got home that Daddy gave her a kiss at the dance. Awww!


Of course, Sarah wanted a kissing picture too.
Sarah and I enjoyed a night at home with pizza and a movie. I thought she would be upset about not going to the dance, but she was very happy to have mommy all to herself!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

This was the cutest! I love how Emily looks like she is 15. :) She is beaming in all these pictures, I love it! What a sweet girl, I love having her in my class!

Carolina Chocolate said...

Aw..how sweet! Andy, you're such a good dad. Give yourself a pat on the back for making such great memories for Emily.

Amy M said...

What a great Dad to three sweet daughters! What cute pics! And not to be forgotten, Mom is awesome, too.