Saturday, September 22, 2007

Emily and Izzy

Emily has a few things to learn ...
  • Don't pull a dog's tail

  • Don't pick on someone bigger than you

  • No matter how cute you are with the dog, your parents are never going to buy you one



This picture does not really do Izzy (Sharon and Chestin's dog) justice. She is a a very big dog, but Emily loved her. She would not take her eyes off her, laughed at everything Izzy did and even cryed when Izzy went out for a walk. I was amazed that Emily never got scared or freaked out by Izzy sniffing her.



2 comments:

Christine said...

Could Emily be any cuter??? Don't worry, I am sure you will cave and get a dog someday - do I need to remind you that you were VERY close to getting one right before you had Emily....

Unknown said...

I have to agree, it is amazing how much a kid can get you to do that you don't want to do and I think getting a dog will be one of those! So cute!!!