Thursday, September 20, 2007

Stinky

Now that I have started a blog, I realize our life is lacking in blog worthy events. Not that our life is boring just pretty routine. My day is filled with working from home, changing diapers, cleaning the house, running errands, play dates and changing more diapers. Speaking of diapers, right now, we are in Charlotte staying at a hotel while Andy attends a review class for his Series 24 license. I have 3 stinky diapers in room with me and don't know where to dispose them. I am thinking it is pretty rude to throw them in the hallway trash can. Hopefully, housekeeping will come soon, but then it is probably rude to make her carry them around. Oh well. It is amazing the stink that can come out of a cute little girl!

Suz

2 comments:

Tom and Jane Schell said...

I feel the same way about my life. In fact I am struggling to come up with something to write about next...but I think your life is more interesting.

Chuck Gates said...

Advice from a clean freak with too strong of olfactory (smell) senses.

Whenever you are at a hotel, ask for extra trash bags, either from the maid or the front desk. Then tie the diapers up in them and you can throw them away in the hall or lobby bathroom without feeling guilty.