Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Parade

A few weeks ago we went back to Andy's hometown for their Christmas parade. His dad was the grand marshall and led the parade. We picked up my sister Layni and met Andy's family there. The parade was really good - we were impressed and the kids got tons of candy. However Emily didn't really enjoy the parade. She was glued to my lap after the first fire truck siren. She reacted the same way she did to the 4th of July fireworks, her head buried in my chest while peeking out to watch the show.

Andy had a fun time taking pictures with the new camera. He took a TON of pictures of the parade, but here are just a few of the family...
































3 comments:

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Hey Suzanne, see if you can't get Andy to join Facebook... It's a great way to keep in touch!

Tom

Unknown said...

Suzanne,

I love your red background for Christmas! I haven't visited your blog for a while and it was fun to catch up- I love to see what you are all doing. Hope you have a happy new year:)

Unknown said...

Farmhouse is me Katie. I have a blogger account and another. Just didn't want you to think I was a stranger:)