Thursday, December 18, 2008

Seriously???!

Last night Andy changed Emily's diaper before bed time. This morning when he changed her when she got up, he realized he had put on Sarah's size 1 diaper on her the night before. Seriously???? My two year old can fit into a size 1 diaper??! He said it was a "little snug," but didn't think much about.

And don't think Andy changes diapers all the time, it was just my lucky day!


When Emily was little, we joked with Johnny and Jennifer that she made whole milk while I made skim milk since Simon was much bigger than Emily. I think I got whole milk this time !!!
Check out our chunky chunk....

4 comments:

Laura said...

I want to kiss those chunky cheeks!

Sarah said...

So cute! I love that hat!!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Wow.... just Wow.... I don't know what to say. Andy changed a diaper.... Wow.:)

Tom

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Hey...that being said from a man who hasn't changed a diaper in quite some time. (Not his fault though...he's going to be on permanent diaper duty soon...right Tom?)

Jane