Monday, March 2, 2009

Play Date with Aidan

Recently we went over to my friend Jennifer's house to play with Aidan. Jennifer and I used to work together at SECU. She still works there, but was out of work for a few days so we took advantage and got together. Of course, Emily liked all the "new" toys and going up and down the stairs. (Since we don't have stairs, they are always so much fun to her.)


At one point Emily and Aidan were sitting back to back playing. Emily started to push back against him and thought it was so funny. Anytime Aidan was sitting down, Emily would sit down behind him with her back against him and push. Emily would be reclining back laughing and poor Aidan would be crunched over to the floor.












It was nice to chatting with Jennifer too. I do miss all my old co-workers at SECU. It is sad not seeing them every day like I used to. However since Jennifer took my position when I left, I just smile when she starts talking about issues/problems/frustrations at work. Oh, I don't miss any of that!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aidan had a great time! I would love to have you back at work to help me deal with some of the stresses! What do you say? Just kidding! Hope to be able to get the little ones together again soon! Take Care!

Erin Marriott said...

They are so cute together, I just love that little Emily. I had a little bit to catch up on, I haven't been on your blog forever. I love that little pond in your backyard!! It looks so beautiful. And how nice to have your mom so close, I was cracking up at the miscommunication on the highway! That's something my mom and I would do, haha!