Friday, March 6, 2009

At the lake

So I wrote this last week and was very proud that I wrote it on the day it happened.... but then I never finished it and am just now posting it... it has been a rough week!

This was one of those days when I was so grateful that I am a stay at home mom. Despite the fact that NEITHER girl took a nap, we still had a fun day. We headed out to Shelley Lake with our play group to have a fun day of feeding the ducks, a picnic lunch, running with friends, playing on the playground and enjoying the beautiful weather.































































While we were getting ready to head out to the lake, I told Emily we were going to feed the ducks bread. A little while later, she said, "No feed ducks bread. Feed ducks chicken nuggets." Funny girl!

2 comments:

Ty KT Family said...

Suzannw, I just saw your comment on my blog about Hannah and the puppies-We love seeing you guys and hope you will stop by for a visit soon.

I loved the cute pictures of your trip to feed the ducks! Emily is growing up fast.

Jen said...

I think that you need to put both of your girls in modeling. They are so adorable! I love Emily with the sunglasses! Too cute!