Friday, May 22, 2009

All about Sarah

I feel like I rarely blog about Sarah, so this post is ALL ABOUT Sarah.

We just had her 6 month check up last month. I don't remember her exact stats (I am posting this from the beach), but her weight was 16 lbs 2 oz. She is in the 50% for her weight, height and head.... what a difference from Emily.


She did great at her check up, except for lots of tears during her shots. But who can blame her???!

Here are some highlights about Sarah:

  • Always has a smile on her face
  • Smiles so easily and is ready to smile when someone looks at her.
  • Loves attention and giggles like crazy when someone talks to her
  • Very easy going
  • Wonderful in the car - does great during trips.
  • Loves her big sister and laughs as she dances around her
  • Puts up with Emily smothering and wrestling with her.
  • Chews on her blanket as she falls asleep
  • Started grabbing our face when we talk to her
  • Ticklish
  • Pulled her socks off multiple times today and has started playing with her feet
  • Rolled over back to front 5/5 and front to back 5/6
  • Started eating cereal on 3/29
  • Started eating baby food on 5/9
  • Really starting to enjoy baby food and opens her mouth real wide before bites
  • Is the BEST baby... I know I am partial but she really is a good baby.











This might have been a cute picture if I wasn't having a bad hair day. Regardless, I like this picture of Sarah and I since I don't have many of just the 2 of us. Not that I will have a "favorite" child, but I am pretty sure I will favor Sarah just a bit because she will probably be the middle child. And since I am the middle of 3 girls, I will always have a special bond with her.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey, I am the middle of my sisters too--crazy! Sarah is so adorable, I just love that sweet girl. Her little cheeks are my favorite, wait, maybe it's her big beautiful eyes--I can't decide:)

Hope you are having a great time at the beach. We are leaving in the morning for DC. Packing for just a short amount of time with two little ones, is really annoying, don't you think?! Talk to you soon.

Jen said...

I could just squeeze those little cheeks! She is so stinkin' cute!