Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Visitors

We have had a quite a few visitors lately.
My BFF Shawn was in town visiting her family and was sweet enough to drive up here to visit us. It was so nice to catch up with her and see sweet Evan. That little girl is a cutie!



Andy's Aunt Sharon came over one Sunday afternoon for a nice visit and dinner. It was good to catch up with her and of course she got roped into reading Emily's favorite book, Pinkalicious!


Then Layni (my 6 yr old half sister) was here for the weekend. Emily was so excited to have a "sleepover." They were up giggling ALL NIGHT. Emily did not go to bed until almost midnight! Of course, I made her take a nap at 11 the next morning. They had a lot of fun together running around the house, playing at the park and going out to eat. It was definitely nice for me to have a little helper around the house!
Simon came over one night. Emily had just woken up from a nap when he got here and she was GRUMPY. Simon kept trying to get her off the couch to play with him and Emily refused. So Simon moved on....
Emily better watch out because the boys might move on to the fun loving little sister if she is too moody!
We also had our old neighbors over for dinner. I do not miss our old house or neighborhood, but I defiintely miss the great neighbors we had, but at least we haven't moved too far so we can still stay in touch!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erin Marriott said...

Oh wow, I haven't been on your blog forever! You guys have been busy! We missed you at Pottery Barn today, it just wasn't the same without you! I love all the pictures, and I was cracking up at the post where you said...."TOTALLY", haha. I guess my California heritage is rubbing off on you, haha!

Shawn said...

Yay I love the pic of us. And I love even more that you called me your BFF! :) Love you!