Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy New Year!

We drove up to Ashley's for New Year's Eve and we partied all night long... well, up until 12:01. And we really didn't party... even though I look like I was partying all night. At least we made it to midnight, however Andy was out by 10:00.

The Benners joined us on New Year's Day and all the kids put on a number of Christmas performances. Quite entertaining, especially the nativity which ended with multiple kids crying or rolling around on the ground.


I don't think I did this collage right because it cut off everyone's head, but I thought it was cute. However Afton is not in it since she is 10 now and obviously way too cool for performing Christmas songs.

I love this picture of the little girls all trying to wear masks.


I got to snuggle some with Charly. Doesn't she have such beautiful blue eyes??!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I like the new background. all your pictures aren't showing up. what's up?

Suzanne said...

The pics that aren't showing are the ones I loaded from Picasa. i will delete and upload through blogger.

Carolina Chocolate said...

Happy New Year! Your pics are great! Our crowd made it to about 1am because we were playing games. But 10, Andy? 10?! Party Pooper. Actually, reading that made me laugh because it brought back memories of Andy falling asleep on our couch within 20 seconds after a movie started. Good times. ;)