Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jumpin' Beans

I just realized I posted these pictures without any words a few days ago... oops!
A few weeks ago we went to Jumpin' Beans with our joyschool group. We had a lot of fun until Emily got upset about something. I don't think anything really happened. I think she just got overwhelmed with all the noise and kids jumping. She was crying pretty hard and then as soon as we got in the car, everything was just fine. She is chit chatty and happy again.
Sarah and I had fun hanging out in the corner the whole time.

1 comment:

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, I haven't been on your blog in SO LONG! I miss you girl. And look at all these fun activities I am missing out on! I am LOVING your new blog lay out, so cute! I had a lot to catch up on here, and I loved all your pictures.