Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wedding

After Thanksgiving, we all headed up to Prattsburgh, NY for my cousin Cody's wedding. Friday night we went to the rehearsal dinner.


After the dinner, we were able to get in a family photo of EVERYONE! It was the first time in a very, very long time that we were all together.
My grandma is sitting down and she has 3 daughters, 7 grandchildren and 9 great grandchildren.

Saturday was the wedding and Nicholas and Leland were the ring bearer and flower girl.
They were so cute!


After the wedding ceremony, we took the kids back to the house (my aunt had arranged some babysitters for the kids) and then we went to the reception.


Aunt Joan and Uncle Mike (parents of the bride)


Isn't she beautiful??!


Us and the bride


My mom and her mom and sisters

It as such a nice trip. My aunt found a beautiful, huge house on the lake. The kids had a blast together.

There were snow flurries, so they ran around outside.

Then Nana came over with playdoh and they each had a creation to display.

But most of all, they just acted silly together.

 And watched TV

 This picture is my favorite! Nana wanted the kids to sing "Go Tell it on the Mountain." A few joined in, including Sarah who was singing (the wrong words) at the top of her lungs! I think she even had the paper upside down.

Such a fun trip!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: