Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Morning

All ready for the girls to come downstairs...



Santa brought a FISH... which Emily has named Dwarf. Kind of an odd name, but it has stuck. Emily is very good about remembering to feed him.



I only got a few pictures of the present opening. It was a little chaotic






I made mom a photo book of her grandchildren from 2009. I really like how it turned out and it made her cry. Success! I would like to do one every year.


The girls and Nana!

I wish I would have gotten a family picture in front of the tree and a picture of the girls with all their presents. Unfortunately after we opened presents I started to get a little stressed about all of Andy's family arriving soon and I had the stomach bug. So it just didn't happen.
No big deal, I guess.

No comments: