Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hospital Stay

I actually enjoyed my stay at the hospital this time around. (Andy didn't really enjoy sleeping on the pull out chair though). I loved my nurses and I actually sent the baby to the nursery at night and got some good sleep (in 3 hour increments!)

Abby learned quickly about her dad's love for UNC bball since she was born during the NCAA tournament. 


Andy likes to steal my bed when I get in the shower.
Andy gave me flowers and Abby a UNC blanket!


 Don't you love the bow on the hospital hat??!

Getting dressed to go home




Proud Dad and Mom!


All ready to go home!





2 comments:

Ashley said...

Can't wait to meet her!!

Carolina Chocolate said...

So, so cute. She's adorable. Andy's so proud! You guys are awesome. Oh, and I do love the hospital hat with bow!