Monday, July 25, 2011

Nana's house

I must say, the best thing about summer is spending time with my sisters and their kids. We all met up one weekend at my mom's. There happened to be a festival thing in my mom's neighborhood that day... face painting, games, bounce house, cotton candy, ice cream, sno cones... all free! The kids came home with a ton of prizes and a sugar high!




A guy in my mom's ward took everyone out on a boat ride. However Sarah did NOT want to get in that boat, so I stayed back with her and Abby. Of course, as soon as the boat sped off, she said, "I want to do that. I want to go on boat."  Argh!


And dinner with 6 adults and 12 kids and burnt pizza was kind of crazy!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh, I really love that you get to see your family as much as you do! You know how much I would love to be in the same situation. Burnt pizza just adds to the fun of the weekend, right?!