Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dog Crazy

Nana was dog sitting a friend's dog and for some reason, Andy and I agreed (We are not dog people) to let Nana bring him up to our house for the weekend.  Emily had meet the dog before and loved him, so she was very excited. However Sarah does not like dogs, so we thought this a great way to help her get over her fear. And as crazy as that plan sounds, it actually worked! Sarah loved Pugsley! The girls had a great time with him. However, we often found him hiding under our bed, so I am not sure he totally loved all the attention!




By the end of the weekend, the girls were begging for a dog. However by the end of the weekend, Andy and I were ready for the dog to go home. I didn't trust him and his little teeth that stuck out and dogs smell. Pugsley loved Andy for some reason. He followed him around everyone. One night Andy woke up on the couch and Pugsley was just staring right at him. Kinda creepy!

1 comment:

Carolina Chocolate said...

Oh, how I laughed at this post. I'm not an animal lover. However, Andy, I believe I recall a little love in your life. What was the name? Was it PEACHES? ;) HA HA!