Friday, October 12, 2012

:Late Night with Roy!

Per our annual tradition, we went to Late Night with Roy again this year. 

However this year was the best yet! We got there before the doors opened and Andy walked around trying to find the door with the shortest line. He soon called me to say he snuck inside an open side door and for me to come in that door too. Say what??! You that know me, know that I am not really open to the idea of sneaking in WITH 3 KIDS. How do you sneak 3 kids in???  However, even though I was all flushed and shaky, I found the propped open door and took the kids inside. We were the very FIRST fans inside! However I convinced Andy to just take the second row and not the first row. 
And to make it even better, my roommate Michelle met us there!

The girls were definitely not bored this year! They loved seeing the action up close. They loved the silly dances and watching the cheerleaders. They even got a picture with 2 cheerleaders!


















GO HEELS!

No comments: