Wednesday, October 24, 2007

10 Princesses

This weekend Nana treated all the "princesses" to fun outing at Princesses on Ice in Virgina. It was so much fun to meet up with the whole family. And Emily enjoyed most of the show and was a pretty good sport even though it was nap time. After the show, we had a fun lunch at Boar's Head Inn and then drove to Ash's house and spent some time at a really fun nature park.



I love this picture. It is so cute and amazing that everyone is actually looking at the camera, even the little two. Granted they aren't smiling, but we will take what we can get. It will probably go down in history at the most painless picture and we have definitely had some painful ones. (Don't worry Nana and Christine, I won't tell everyone reading this what happened after the last cousin photo.)



Here are some pictures of us enjoying the show.



I have been trying to post a video of my adorable niece Leland singing the Sleeping Beauty song, but can't get it to load. Check back later for it!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love your pics. I will need to get some copies of yours, mine from the show didn't turn out.

Nana said...

I love your pictures and your title "10 Princesses"! Emily is such a dainty one. It was so fun watching all the grandgirls enjoy the show.