Saturday, October 13, 2007

Late Night with Roy

Last night, Emily attended her 1st Late Night with Roy Williams!! Andy and I have gone together every year since we met, so we wanted to continue this tradition with Emily. She was a little overwhelmed at first by all the people and sounds, but then she got used to it. She was clapping and kicking her feet to all the songs and dancing. She just sat on my lap eating her cheerios. She looked like she was eating popcorn watching a movie. It was so cute. Don't worry, "late night" lasted until 9:00 for us, so I didn't keep my baby up until midnight.



We also stopped by the Old Well for some pictures. We will show her these pictures and cry if she ever tells us she wants to go to NC State.



Here is a video of Roy dancing with Liquid Pleasure. I love Roy!


2 comments:

Christine said...

Go Heels! What a fun tradition!

Nana said...

posted 12:47am, looks like you had a "late night with EM" Love the tar-heel outfit.