Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New House!!!

Wow, it has been a month since I have posted anything, but I have good reason! We moved!!

Here is the short story... along time ago (3 months maybe) I was looking for a house online just for the fun of it. I found one I really liked that seemed to be at a good price. We went and saw it and found out it was a short sale (just about to be foreclosed on). We decided to put in a offer... and then we waited and waited to hear back from the bank to see if they accepted our offer. Eventually we decided to put our house on the market because we decided even if we didn't get the house we still wanted to move into a bigger house. After being on the market for 2 weeks and A LOT of showings, we got an offer. One that we were really happy about and on that same day, we found out that our offer was accepted on the house we wanted. WOO HOO!

Then things just got CRAZY! We had to pick out new paint for the house, find a painter, pick out new carpet, fix a few things at our house and pack up everything with 2 little girls underfoot.

But now we are moved in and getting settled and LOVING the house. Here are some pictures. These are after the painting was done, but before the carpet was installed. I will try to post some more once we get everything in place!










10 comments:

Lindsay said...

I LOVE it Suzanne! Beautiful! I can't wait to come and see it in person, just hope it doesn't take 1.5 hours to get there. :) See you tomorrow at the pool!

Carolina Chocolate said...

WHAT?!!! That is completely amazing! What a story. It's great, it's beautiful, it's HUGE! I know you guys are thrilled. I'm happy for you guys.

Katherine & Steven Reppe said...

Holy Moly it's ginormous!!! That is so awesome!!! Can't wait to see it!!!!

Nana said...

Finally!!! I was in the middle of all the craziness but loved every minute of it. The beautiful home even has a pond in the back, same ward boundaries and a great elementary school nearby. I can get there in l hr and 35 minutes.I LOVE it!!

Our Crazy Happy Family said...

The house is BEAUTIFUL!

Nika said...

I think it was built by the same builder who did ours. It looks great!

natals said...

Beautiful home! Congrats guys!

pagefamily said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! So happy for you guys! A great house to raise your pretty family in! Hope to see you all soon.

Erin Marriott said...

It's amazing how everything just fell into place, like it was so meant to be. I'm so happy for you guys, and I LOVE the floorplan. Such a beautiful home. And you will add your own touch to it and make it even more beautiful. Maybe next time it won't take us an hour and a half, haha!! p.s. That was such a fun night last night, I think we definitely need to do that again!

Erin said...

Congrats! Your new home is beautiful!