Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Superbowl Party

Andy and I weren't really to into the Superbowl this year, but who doesn't love a good reason to party??! We got together with some friends over at the Schoenfelds and had a great time! The food was AWESOME (I could not stop eating it!!) and the company was even better.





Poor Sarah was not happy about being plopped on the couch for pictures, but look how sweet Kaitlyn and Olivia are.... Kaitlyn has her arm around her and Olivia is holding her hand. Awww!



Lindsay got such a cute picture of Emily...I love how sweet and innocent she looks. I will have to look back on this picture when she is acting sassy!

2 comments:

Kathryn Palmer said...

It is always nice when you have a reason to party! Looks like it was a fun evening.
Love the pictures of Emily posing in her red sparkly skirt and yellow ruffle top. Look out runway!
Looks like you guys enjoyed the snow while it lasted.

Lindsay said...

So glad you could attend our first ever Superbowl party. :) I can always have a good laugh with you! And that Sarah, you know how much my girls love her.