Friday, February 26, 2010

Valentine's Party

We had a great time at our Joyschool Valentine's Party. The kids colored, decorated their Valentine's bag, played games, ate snacks, decorated cupcakes... and finally exchanged Valentine's!
I just love these pictures of Sarah. She CRACKS ME UP! She thought she was such a big girl sitting in the chair by herself.


I want that cupcake!

That was YUMMY!


I didn't know how to make this picture any bigger, but here is a lineup of the kids...
And me and my Valentines!
I did get to go out on a date with my other Valentine! It was so nice to get dressed up, enjoy a AWESOME meal and movie... without the girls! Thanks mom for watching the girls.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

i love the cupcake pictures. she is hilarious.

Kathryn Palmer said...

That is a hilarious picture of Sarah's face in the cupcake. Looks like it was a fun Valentine's day!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Suzanne...how has your Joyschool experience been? A friend of mine here has asked me to do a Joyschool group next year and I am wondering what it has been like for you.