Sunday, September 19, 2010

Neverending Summer

I would like to say these are pictures of us enjoying the last days of summer. However, with the temps in the 90's this past week, I am not sure fall is ever going to get here.


The girls love to ride on the lawn mower with Andy. At first, Emily didn't even want to be outside when he was mowing because it was too loud. But I think she changed her mind after she watched Sarah ride with him a few times. Now they race to get there shoes on when they hear the mower.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love their faces in the second row pictures. I love those little girls!

Kathryn Palmer said...

Joseph loves to ride on the mower with Duffy too.
Congrats on baby #3! That is so exciting.

Erin Marriott said...

That is quite the lawn mower!! I bet the girls LOVE when daddy mows the lawn, lol! Your grass looks great, by the way! And yes, I am definitely ready for cooler weather around here, I am SOOO ready for the Fall!! Can't wait!