Friday, September 3, 2010

Baby Charlotte

A few weeks ago, my niece Charlotte came to stay with us for a few days while Ashley went to Seattle for a wedding. We loved having her here. Charly and Sarah would crawl around chasing each other while laughing and laughing. Emily just loved giving her lots of kisses.

I was brave and tried to take all 3 girls to Walgreens.... whew, that was stressful. I was sweating by the time we left because I had been running after Emily and Sarah the whole time. We didn't make it out much after that!

I loved that my girls are so close to all their cousins and get to see them often. All of Emily's barbies and dolls are named after her cousins!
Don't you love Charly's and Sarah's "CHEESE" faces??!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Charly is in a funny "cheese" face when taking pictures. Come to think of it, I think it started after her time at your house!!

A.M said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
leah said...

what cute cousins!!! :) i love your blog, suzanne. :)

Fisher Crew said...

That is the cutest "cheese" picture, EVER!! Love it!