Thursday, June 30, 2011

Play Time

We mentioned to our neighbors that we needed to get a bike for Emily. Lo and behold, they pulled one out of their crawlspace that had belonged to the previous owners. Poor thing, she has the such skinny legs that she can't really pedal all that well. She will get it though.



These two can be the best buddies... or the worst enemies. I guess that is the way it goes with sisters. Here are some pictures of their friendlier moments.
Playing dressup with mommy and daddy's clothes


 Modeling their princess crown craft



 Fashion Show - Emily's favorite activity

 
 The power went out one morning, so they wanted to pretend they were camping.

Playing charades - can you guess what Princess Sarah is dressed up as?

Yes, I let my girls wear boots with their bathing suits.... and a tattered old ballet skirt.

1 comment:

Erin Marriott said...

Rapunzel!! Did I guess it?? What a cute idea! She totally looks the part :) I love charades!