Thursday, June 14, 2012

My little sis!

Layni came to stay with us for a week and she brought her big, big.... I mean VERY big, big teddy bear. I jokingly told my dad that Emily wanted Layni to bring the bear. He actually drove that big thing up here and then told me he didn't want to drive it home. Emily was ecstatic, however I was less than thrilled with this thing. But it turns out he is actually pretty comfy and has found a home in Abby's reading corner. 


 I even let him eat dinner with us one night. Not sure what Sarah is doing in this picture, but maybe you can tell that Emily was not feeling so well. She had a virus that included viral pinkeye, headache and a fever. 

She was knocked out for a few days during Layni's visit.. One day Layni and Sarah were playing outside and I ran inside to check on Emily. I couldn't find her anywhere in the house and started to panic. Turns out she was sound asleep on the back porch. She must have wanted to play outside, but couldn't make it. 


 Abby was very concerned about Emily when she was sick. So cute!

 In the meantime, Sarah and Layni had fun painting and riding in the "green pickle."




After a few days, Emily was feeling better and ready to go. 

Obviously, Abby was ready to go too. She loves riding in the jeep. She lets out a squeal everytime and she waves to me when they pass by me.

We love Layni!









2 comments: