Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

These girls are so lucky to have such a wonderful daddy. He thinks each one is special in her own way and he lets them know that. They all scream and run to the door when he comes home from work each day.  He chases them around the house and throws them up in the air.


I asked the girls what they love best about their daddy.

Emily said, "I love that he tickles me a lot."
Sarah said, "He plays with me all the time."

And I think it is pretty obvious Abby loves him too


Funny story, for Father's Day I didn't really have time to get Andy a special gift since Emily was sick all week and I had one extra kid in the house. So I just picked up Andy's favorite things while grocery shopping... bag of pistachios, IBC Black Cherry soda and Kit Kat candy bars. Emily, Sarah and Layni each gave him one of those treats with a poem on it. However as soon as he opened them, the girls stole the treats and took off running. They hid in the bathroom and tore into the Kit Kat bars. Good thing Andy is such a good sport about it and just chased them around the house.

We love you daddy!

No comments: