Monday, November 19, 2007

Who needs toys???!

My husband often says that toys are a waste of money. This partly comes from the fact that he is the biggest cheap skate, but he also says kids have more fun with the most random things. Emily proved that to be true today. (But don't worry, I will never tell Andy he is right.)

She enjoyed playing with my laptop, paper towel roll, body sprays and toilet paper today. I thought I had the door to the toilet shut, but after a few minutes of too much quietness, I knew she was up to something. But I must admit it was pretty cute to see her pulling all the paper apart, luckily she hadn't thrown any in the toilet. I am sure that will come soon enough.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I once found Leland pulling ALL the wipes out of the wipes container. Oh wait, that was last week. Sorry she may not grow out of it.