Friday, November 30, 2007

Santa, are you under here?

I think I am about done decorating for Christmas. Which I guess isn't too bad since it isn't even December yet, but I have been working on it all week. It has just taken longer than usual, maybe it is the little girl I keep tripping over. But it has also taken a little time beause I have been tying ribbon to hang all the ornaments. Katherine suggested it as a great way to keep Emily from eating the hooks her poking her eye out. I think it has turned out really cute and gives a lot of color to the tree. As you can see in the picture, I am going with a red/silver theme.

Emily hasn't been too interested in the tree yet probably because she has been entertained all week with all the lights and decorations all over the floor. However she does love the tree skirt. She loves anything soft and cuddly, so she keeps laying her head down on the skirt and rubbing her face in it. It is so cute, but she never lasts long for a picture.

2 comments:

Nana said...

I guess you aren't going to blog the Christmas tree saga...Hopefully Andrew learned the .."don't mess with a woman's christmas tree" lesson. The decorations and Emily are adorable. Can't wait to see y'all(working on my Dixie rating) over the holidays.

Christine said...

I LOVE the ribbon idea - thanks to Katherine. Your tree looks beautiful, I am sure!