Saturday, December 15, 2007

Chopsticks

Last night we went out with SECU's HR department for a Christmas dinner. Yes, they actually invited me even though I quit about a year ago. It actually makes me feel quite special to know they haven't forgotten about me yet. Anyways, we had a nice time and enjoyed catching up with everyone and seeing the other babies. Emily kept wanting to touch the babies. She loves pointing at everything these days, so she kept poking at Caleb's feet and getting excited. It was too cute. In the picture you can see that even though Emily hasn't mastered the spoon yet, she is very good at using the chopsticks.




Please ignore the fact that Emily is wearing the same red shirt in this and the past 2 posts. I think this shirt is so cute and very festive, so I put it on quite often. Andy usually doesn't pay much attention to what Emily wears, but today he said, "Is she really wearing that shirt again??" Don't worry.... I am washing in between wearings and it is just for the Christmas season.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Is Emily's ponytail sticking straight up in that picture? I can't tell if it is, or if it is just the leg of the serving tray behind her...either way, she is cute as can be! I hope we can get together soon! Love ya.

Suzanne said...

Yes, that is her hair sticking straight up. Her hair is so straight. I am styling it a little different now, so it doesn't go straight up. Andy wasn't a fan of that hair style.