Saturday, December 8, 2007

Saturday

Today was a very productive day for us. I got some Christmas shopping done with my neighbor while our husbands watched the girls. It was a nice treat to do some shopping without having to manage Emily or navigate a stroller through the mall. We also got to have a nice lunch.

Then we took our Christmas photo - which wasn't a total success. We will see if we can come up with anything better tomorrow.

Then Andy and I raked the leaves while Emily napped. By the way, what is the point of raking leaves when our yard will probably be just as covered tomorrow??? Here is a picture of Emily in the big leaf pile. She didn't stay in the pile long because she started to sink pretty far in and I think that might have traumatized her.

Then I finished hanging up the Christmas lights outside while Andy did some car maintenance. And here is a picture of our house glowing with Christmas lights. I added the garland and lights on the porch this year.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE your lights and that you can see your tree from outside. I wish there was somewhere we could put our tree so you could see it from the street.

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Your house is so cute at Christmas. I wish ours looked that good. I hope we can come see you next June when we are in NC for Tom's family reunion.