Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Layni Bug

Layni spent this past weekend with us. Emily had so much fun with her. Layni soon realized that she had to get down on all four to play with Emily. They were crawling around the whole house chasing each other and laughing. In the morning, I could hear some noise in their room and they were so cute talking to each other through the crib. Here are some videos of them having tons of fun.




Layni and I made some holiday shaped Jello jigglers while Emily was napping. Layni kept saying, "I think 'jelly' is my favorite food. " We miss you Layni!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Bath video - I loved Emily kicking her feet trying to splash. It's like she didn't realize she could splash with her hands, she just kept flipping over to her belly.

Towel video - Did you dress both of them? No more grief if my girls match/coordinate. Both were in khaki pants and purple shirts.

Miss you guys.