Saturday, September 20, 2008

23 months



















My baby girl is almost 2.... I can't believe it! She is at such a fun age. I think I have said that many times at other ages, but she is really fun. She is still quite the girly girl and loves anything pink. She can identify things that are pink and green. She has also started saying letters and singing her ABC's. Some other things she loves are Elmo, coloring and painting, playing with and feeding her baby and music and dancing. Her favorite songs are "Wheels on the Bus," "If you're Happy..." and "Itsy Bitsy Spider. She has a CD player in her room and has figured out how to turn it on and does so often. I can already see her as a teenager with the radio blaring - oh no! I need to get a good video of her dancing, it makes Andy and I laugh. She gets so excited when Daddy gets home and loves for him to throw her up in the air and tickle her. And as you can tell from the pics, she has started posing for the camera and loves to look at the pics/videos on the camera. Most importantly, I think she will make a great big sister!

5 comments:

Nana said...

Emily, you are adorable!!

Ashley said...

I love those picures. She looks so grown up.

Lindsay said...

She is going to make a great big sis! What a cutie. I will send you some pics from Saturday.

By the way, I hope Emily is not sick. Kaitlyn didn't sound very good this morning so we had to stay home from church. I am SO sorry if she catches a cold from Kaitlyn. I hate that!

Jen said...

She is such a cutie!

Meredith said...

I think your daughter is very cute. I like her fuzzy-looking hair in the first picture. I'm looking forward to hearing when you have your next one. When is she due, anyway?