Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bye Bye "K K"


Our good friends and neighbors moved this week. We are so sad to see them go. They have a girl only 3 months older than Emily and a 5 month old boy. It has been so nice to have them so close by. Emily and Katelyn played together a few times a week. Emily called Katelyn "K K" and Katelyn called Emily "La La" and called me "Sie." They spent the majority of this week with us while the movers were packing up their house. Emily had a hard time sharing and was pushing Katelyn ALOT. But I am just telling myself it was because she was upset about her moving... hopefully she won't be a bully. I know everyone thinks she is too sweet for that, but trust me, she has a mean side to her. Anyways, we are looking forward to some trips to DC to visit them.

I am a little worried about the next few weeks. I think we are going to have a few meltdowns as I try to explain to Emily that we can't go play with KK. She isn't really going to understand, she is just going to think I am a mean mommy. Hopefully we will be able to go up to DC for a visit soon!




These 2 I just posted because I think she looks so dang cute!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Suzanne, you are looking great !!
and Emily is just a cutie pie with your beautiful skin !! :)

Christy said...

Emily is so cute!! (And so is your new blog header!)