Wednesday, February 11, 2009

3 months!!!

Sarah is 3 months today! Time is flying!!! She is a dream baby. She is wonderful when we are out and about. She sleeps and eats great and hardly ever cries.
















Here are some highlights of her 3 month mark:
- Sleeps from 9 pm - 8 am, waking up once between 4 -6 am.
- Stares at Emily all day long
- Has started to laugh a lot (sweetest sound!)
- Ticklish under her chin and cheeks
- Enjoys Pat-a-Cake and having her hands clapped together
- Loves to get attention and to be talked to
- Cries out if she is in her swing and Emily and I are in the kitchen. (She wants to be where action is)
- Has a BLOWOUT EVERY SINGLE DAY (I have to do SO much laundry)
- Enjoys sucking on her hands
- Loves to be rocked to sleep
- Sleeps in the bassinett (in the office), but takes naps in her swing (I need to figure out a better sleeping situation for her)













I can hear her laugh just looking at these pictures!!!



















SWEET SISTERS!


4 comments:

Christine said...

That flower headband IS pretty hysterical...it is as big as her head. You need to share the story about the reaction of the 5 year old and her dad on your blog!

She is one cute, happy baby. I need to come for a visit so I can squish on her.

Allison said...

Awww...they're both adorable!

Jen said...

She is so cute! I just want to squeeze her! I so know what you mean about the blowouts and daily laundry! I can't believe that she sleeps better than my 17 month old Ethan. That's just crazy. Ethan still wakes up at least 2 times a night.

Ashley said...

too, too cute ! I hope our child #2 is as easy as she is!