Monday, February 9, 2009

"Play Outside"

For those in NC, you know what great weather we have been having. For those not in NC, you should be jealous. I think was in the 70's on Sunday. Emily has been loving the nice weather and wants to "play outside" all day long. We have to explain to her that we can't go outside to play at 7 pm when it is dark.






























On Saturday, Andy took Emily out on the pond in our backyard. He has an inflatable fishing boat that he takes out on the pond. Emily had a lot of fun rowing around the pond with him. When they came to shore, she said "One more time. Boat, "so they went back around some more. While out on the pond, she asked for George, so I had to bring Curious George out so he could enjoy the nice weather too.

















These 2 pictures are my favorites!!

And, I feel like a horrible mother since I didn't really think about Emily needing a life jacket. My poor mom had nightmares all night about Em drowning. So rest assured Mom, I will get a life jacket before her next boat ride. And Mom I am sure you also think her bangs need a trim. I'll get on that one too!

2 comments:

Nana said...

I am laughing so hard. I was looking at your blog and thinking EXACTLY what you thought I was thinking. I guess I'm not that complicated...safety and how the hair looks are always on my mind.

Tom and Jane Schell said...

What a Cutie! I want to just pinch those cheeks... Oh, and Emily is adorable as well:)

Tom