Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2009 NCAA CHAMPS!!!

UNC TARHEELS ARE #1!!!!
Andy went down to Chapel Hill to watch the game at the Dean Dome last night. There was no way he was going to miss being there to celebrate if they won. And of course, they did! Here are some pictures of the celebration.... unfortunately they are a little dark since it was after midnight.






I like this picture of Andy, Ben and Elliott. We watched the game with them when we won 5 years ago. So for good luck Andy watched the game with them again this year.... and it worked. Way to go Heels!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Go heels! Email me that pic of the boys and I will try to lighten it so you can see all their faces.

Erin Marriott said...

Dan was telling me what a great game it was...I obviously didn't watch it because we are still out of town, but I've heard that those 'after' parties get pretty wild! How fun that Andrew was able to go!! We miss you guys.