Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Buddies!

Before I post the 200 pics from our cruise, I had to catch up on a few posts...
A few weeks ago, I watched my friend's kids for the day. They are pretty much the exact same age as my girls, so it was like have 2 sets of twins... which I do not recommend! Things went relatively well, as long as I did not sit down. They kept me on my toes. I actually attempted to take them out to our joyschool playgroup for a nature hike. I quickly learned that Emily and Logan are the BIGGEST slowpokes ever! Thankfully, Nika helped me and carried Logan and I carried Emily.... while we were pushing double strollers!!!
The slowpokes! Yes, Emily is wearing her "princess" skirt.

Sarah's BFF! I promise, she is not hurting Zoe.

Looks like TROUBLE!



I am not sure why, but this pic just cracks me up. I did give the beggers a snack too.


We also got to spend a day with our old neighbors whom moved to DC. These girls used to spend practically every day together and they didn't miss a beat once they were back together again. Laura, I promise we will be up there to visit you guys soon!




No comments: