Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sarah Beth

Look at what a year has done. These girls have gotten so big!



Sarah's stats at 1 year:

Weight: 19 lbs 5 oz (25%)

Height: 30 ins. (80%)


If I had to describe Sarah in one word, I would say HAPPY! This little girl is always so happy. She is always ready to smile or laugh. I can just catch her eyes and she will start giggling. Every morning or after her naps she has the biggest smile when I come in to get her. She smiles and waves at everyone we pass in the stores. We gots lots of comments about her beautiful brown eyes and beautiful lips.

She loves her big sister, Emily. They love to wrestle and chase each other around the house. They really enjoy playing with each other. They often go into Emily's room to play with her kitchen or doll house together. I can hear them laughing together and I love it!
One thing Sarah loves is FOOD! This girl can eat some food. She often finishes off Emily's leftovers. And don't even think about eating something around her without sharing. She gets really mad and starts screeching. The other day my friend and I had a milkshake at Chick Fila and Sarah was banging the table in between bites to get more.
She pulls up on everything and can stand without holding on to anything for a few minutes. She loves to stand up and open kitchen and bathrooms drawers... and pull anything out she can reach. She crawls as fast as she can when a bathrooms doors opens and go right to playing in the toilet. AHHH, Sarah!

We love this little girl and so glad she is part of our family. She brings so much joy into our lives. I look forward to watching her grow into a beautiful young woman.
Love you Sarah Beth!

2 comments:

Carolina Chocolate said...

So cute!! Your girls are so cute.

Ashley said...

We are so excited for Tuesday! Leland keeps asking if today is the day Emily and Sarah are coming. I guess I might need to "Sarah-proof" my house and go buy some more food.