Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun!

Here are all of our pictures from our Halloween week. Seriously, we had a week full of festivities.
My mom got everyone ready with cute Halloween outfits.


Tuesday: Went to our weekly story time at Pottery Barn Kids dressed in costumes, then got pictures taken at Picture People. However their web site is down today, so I can't access the pictures. I post them later.

Wednesday: We went to the Halloween Hoot at the library with friends.





Thursday: Went to dance class dressed in costume. They have been learning dance to Ghostbusters all month. So cute! Her teacher, Ms. Dawn was a Hershey's Kiss and Emily loves her, even though she looks scared to be standing next to her.
We also carved our pumpkins. Actually, Andy craved them. I just roasted the pumpkin seeds and Emily danced around the kitchen signing... as usual.




Friday: Our town had a trick or treating event downtown with all the stores and then games in the town square.




Hmmm... I can smell chocolate, I just can't taste it!





And then we had the REAL trick or treating on Saturday. However we did not take many pictures since we were so involved in all the fun. We went down our street and then headed over to some friends' neighborhood. Emily knew exactly what to do, thanks to all the shows on Nick Jr!
In case you can't tell... they are fairies... pretty cute fairies, if you ask me!



Checking out all the yummy candy. And we have found out that Sarah loves candy too. She gets very mad if someone is eating candy around her and doesn't share. Actually, she gets mad if you are eating ANYTHING around her without sharing.

Whew, I am so glad October is over. We had a busy month with Late Night, the Pumpkin Patch, the fair, the girls' birthday party and then all the Halloween festivities.
Now I am just looking forward to our CRUISE, my birthday and Thanksgiving! It's gonna be a good month!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cute pictures. I really like the one with Emily kind of on Sarah's back, they both just look so adorable.

Does Emily have on make-up in those last few pictures? she looks so sparkly!