Sunday, December 27, 2009

Nativity

Emily was in awe of our Nativity set this year when I put it out. I had to explain that she couldn't touch it because it was "special." Later I heard her over by the Nativity talking. Without looking, I said, "Emily you are not playing with the Nativity are you?" She said, "No I am just playing with my dolls because they are not special. Later I found this...



So for family night we made a nativity set that the girls could play with. Andy and Emily were very good workers!

I think its pretty cute and the girls, especially Sarah, have really enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a great idea! That Emily, she is pretty funny. :) Miss you!

Ashley said...

I love the princess addition to the Nativity. I made the blocks last week with mom. My girls love them too.