Thursday, April 15, 2010

Art Festival

So after the Princess Party and after the Easter Egg Hunt, we went to ECU for a Kids Art Festival. Yes, we did all that in 1 day! The kids had a lot of fun and I think Emily was in heaven. They had a ton of tables set up with a different craft at each table. They also had a bounce house and a band playing music.

Trying out the violins


Don't you love Emily's yoga moves (bottom left)?? She was actually pretty good.



Emily was so funny dancing around with her tissue flower without a care in the world. I didn't have my video camera, so I just took a bunch of pictures. I think you get the point.

I saw a shirt at Gymboree that said "I Love to Twirl." I think that is Emily's motto.


What a fun day... with cousins!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That was such a fun filled day.

Emily does love to twirl and it's so funny how she gets in her own world when she does it.