Friday, April 23, 2010

Fountain of Bubbles

The girls and I spend a lot of time outside doing bubbles and chalk. One afternoon, I was in the garage getting something while the girls were outside and came out to see Sarah dumping a bottle of bubbles in our fountain. OH NO! As you can imagine, we had a fountain full of sudsy bubbles in no time. The bubbles kept coming and coming. And the laughter kept coming and coming from the girls. They loved it and must have played there for over an hour.

I eventually tried to clean it out and dump out the water, but the bubbles returned once I put more water back in the fountain. I finally gave up and Andy cleaned it out once he got home. He was a little worried the pump would get stopped up, so I have to keep a closer eye on that Sarah!
These aren't from the actual day, but you get the picture...
I wonder who knocked the top of the landscape light...SARAH!




No comments: