Tuesday, February 8, 2011

32 weeks

Here is a picture of me at 32 weeks. Sadly, the only time I get out of my pj's is to go to my doctor's appointments. This week I will be 34 weeks. It is getting closer for the "safe" time for the baby to arrive. I am still dilated 2 cm, but the baby has dropped lower. I still think the baby will come around the 1st of March. Counting down the days...


My girls have been great. They have enjoyed going to friends' houses to play and spending time with their Aunt Sharon, Nana and Grandma and Grandpa.

And of course, they love being able to watch lots of movies with mommy!

3 comments:

Carolina Chocolate said...

You look great! Thinking of you!

Allison said...

Glad everything's going well!

Lindsay said...

You look great! I sure miss seeing you. I feel like it has been a really long time since we've hung out. So sad. Hope you are doing well. I'll call you this week.