Friday, February 4, 2011

The little things

Andy and I often ask Emily, "Who made you so cute?" She answers, "Jesus."
Well, tonight Emily carried her stool into the bathroom to brush her teeth. Then she flexed her arm muscles and said, "I am so strong!"
She had this silly look on her face, so I said, "You are funny, Emily. Who made you so funny?"
She said, "Nana did!"
I asked, "Well, what did Mommy make you?"
She said, "Happy!" (awwww)
Then I asked, "What did Daddy make you?"
She said, "Showy"
I said, "Showy... what does that mean."
She said, "You know, you watch shows all morning and night" Ha! Obviously Daddy watches too much TV!

Sarah is turning out to be a little more scared of things that we thought she would. For instance, she hates the merry go round (or any fair ride). She is scared of the dinosaurs at the museum. She says she is scared of dance class. But she is really scared of the Chick Fil A cow. Today Andy's parents are helping out with the girls and took them to Chick Fil A for lunch. Before they left, Sarah said, "No cow! Cow go home!" I told the cow probably wouldn't be there today that he would be home in his barn. So we she got back, I asked if the cow was there. She had a very big smile on her face and said, "No! Cow in the barn!"

I love my girls and it the little things they say and do that always brighten my day!