Monday, February 21, 2011

Road Trip

Let me just start by saying my mom is the best. I am sure those that know her will agree. 2 weeks ago she was going up to MD last week for Grandparents Day at Nicholas' school. She offered to take the girls with her. Let me just say that there is NO WAY I would drive up to MD by myself with the girls. I could just hear them whining for the entire 6 hours. However for mom, they never whined and pretty much slept the entire way. She didn't have to make one stop!! 

The girls were so excited to see their cousins. My mom took a lot of pics with her phone, but I will have to get them from her next time I see her. However she did send me this one.

Nicholas loves kissing on girls!
 They spent 2 nights at Christine's and then stayed one night at Ashley's on the way home. I read a quote somewhere today about cousins being your children's first best friends. And I agree, I am glad my girls have such wonderful cousins to be friends with.

And they are best friends with their Nana too. They talk to her everyday on the phone and she loves them so much... and they know it too, which means they use it get everything they want. :)

Emily must have been pouting because Nana was leaving.
Besides, the girls having a fun weekend with their nana and cousins, Andy and I had a great weekend together. Actually it was 3 nights. Granted I was on bed rest, but still a fun, relaxing weekend with my Valentine!

No comments: