Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Meeting baby sister

My mom brought the girls to the hospital shortly after Abby was born. I don't think Emily could have gone to bed that night without coming to see Abby. We have been talking about the baby coming for so long, so she was excited she was finally here. She told me tonight that Nana was screaming when we called to tell her the baby was born.
I like Sarah's face -- not quite sure about this new baby!


However Emily was already in love with her!
She is going to be a great big sister!
   


One big, happy family!

3 comments:

Fisher Crew said...

You look fantastic Suzanne. Congratulations on another beautiful little girl!

Ashley said...

Great pictures. That first one of Sarah is classic. Emily does look SO excited. We can't wait to meet Abby.

HAWAIIAN SIMPSON FAMILY said...

I remember when we took our first picture with all 5 of us in the hospital. I remember thinking... whoa, my family is HUGE now. Congratulations and I WILL be coming over soon (when you're ready of course).