Friday, March 18, 2011

Still Pregnant!

38 weeks
Yes.... I am still pregnant. Any time I show up for dance class or church everyone is so surprised to see me saying, "Wow still no baby!" So after the threat of premature delivery and bed rest for 6 weeks, here we are at 39 weeks! I never thought I would make it this far. My other girls came at 37 weeks, but not this little girl. I still haven' decided about getting an epidural, getting induced or even the baby's name, so I guess it is good that she isn't here yet. Thankfully my mom comes up every weekend to be here "just in case" that baby comes and she helps me get ready. We got the girls' closet organized, but still need to get their bunk beds. I washed all the baby clothes and got them put up, but still need to redecorate her room. She is going to be here before we know it!

4 comments:

Carolina Chocolate said...

Well, the threat of an early delivery must not have been as bad as they thought, especially with all the movement you've been doing. How great is that?! Now you're approaching your due date and we're so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see her. Good luck getting the final touches done before the arrival. Thinking of you.

Chapman Family said...

Wow! Hang in there...I am sure she won't take to much longer to make her debute!

Erin said...

Suzanne - you look great! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

So excited for your family! Can't wait to meet this new one, and happy delivery to you all!