Wednesday, October 26, 2011

6 months

Maybe I shouldn't say this, but..... Abby is by far our happiest and easiest baby! She laughs so easily and cries only when she wants to eat, sleep or needs a diaper change. She takes great naps and sleeps through the night. She loves the bottle, baby food and pacifer. She loves her sisters and watches them run around. She will start giggling when they come talk to her. She is rolling over a bit more. She spent a night with Nana. She loves to sleep with her silky blanket and lovey and pulls them up over her face.

I tried to take pictures of Abby in this cute pink chair. They didn't turn out that cute. I really need to learn how to take cute pictures. She does look like a baby doll though.
 

However in this one she looks like a drunk old man.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I LOVE that last picture. Awesome! Abby is such a sweet baby! I am so happy she has been so easy-going for you. #3 really needs to be that way, right?!