Saturday, October 22, 2011

Baby Sharon's Baby Shower

Recently we had a baby shower for Andy's sister... aka Baby Sharon. We might have to drop the nickname because "Baby Sharon's baby" sounds a little funny. I attempted a diaper cake for her gift and I think it turned out pretty cute.


We played lots of games including the classic, How big is the belly?
Andy won and I love the picture of him and Sharon.



We also played Diaper Dads and thankfully I had Layni there to help me.

She gots lots of cute boy clothes!

Sarah loved the cake, can't you tell??!

Abby was happy to hang out with Gandpa most the time.

I hardly saw Emily and Layni. They were off playing who knows where.
They really got along this time.
We always love having Layni around!

1 comment:

Carolina Chocolate said...

How fun! When is she due? I'm so happy for her!